SolidWorks Composer enables you to easily repurpose existing 3D design data to rapidly create and update high quality graphical assets that are fully associated with your 3D design.
SolidWorks Composer Users can routinely create technical documentation parallel with product development, simplifying the process and accelerating presentation ready materials.
- Synchronize technical communication with your design process so graphic elements are updated automatically when there are changes to the design elements
- Develop your technical communication deliverables earlier in the process and keep them current, instead of having to wait until the product is complete
- Show your design before production using 2D and 3D illustrations and interactive animations
- Make technical communication more visual and more effective regardless of language and culture, helping to reduce the amount of translation and explanation needed
- Include stunning visual displays and accurate, detailed part descriptions for academic projects, competitions, and research presentations.
- Visualize and rapidly present how your design looks and functions
- Customize and configure your design visualization instantly according to updated requirements
- Work directly from existing CAD data
- Create clear, updated visual assets for multiple departments or team members
- Free up engineering resources from having to continually generate screen shots, exploded views, and graphics
- Update graphical content automatically, keeping graphics accurate and current as design changes
Note: SolidWorks Composer is not a feature of SolidWorks EDU licenses but is an economical add-on product.