7 Responses

1. Rohit
    February 8, 2012 at 4:29 pm | | Reply

I am student in Toronto,Ontario.I would like to learn EPDM (CAD Editor and Administering).
    I contacted Resellers here in Toronto.They are charging 1900 for both courses.I can’t afford that much.
    Is there any Tutorial or CD,I can buy that complete entire courses.

Thanks
    Rohit

1. Melinda Cormier
      Melinda Cormier
      February 8, 2012 at 5:01 pm | | Reply

Hi Rohit,

We’re unaware of any educational products that are available for EPDM other than training classes.

We do offer hands-on EPDM courses; a user course ($375) and an administrator course ($995) but those are taught at our Massachusetts training facilities. We currently do not have an online EPDM course, but we are expanding and may offer one in the future. Feel free to check out our class schedule for other online classes that may interest you: http://www.capinc.com/training/schedule

Sorry we can’t be of more assistance.

Best regards,
      Melinda Cormier
      Marketing Assistant at CAPINC

2. Ravi Teja
    Ravi Teja
    October 18, 2011 at 1:21 pm | | Reply

HI,
    Congrats to both of you.I took the test fee months ago…..everything same Joy,Gold in Flash Drive,Gagan coming in……I did the test in under 60mins……

Congos Again

Regards
    Ravi T

3. Victor Rubdi
    Victor Rubdi
    September 2, 2011 at 9:36 am | | Reply

Elba and Mike,

Sincere Congratulations to you both. Hope you will continue to help more and more people to become proficient in using SW by sharing your knoeldege and expertise, you indeed are and asset to CAPINC and SW institution.

I am proud of you achievements and your friendship. and Wish you are “MATED’ for life!!

Victor

4. Emma
    Emma
    September 1, 2011 at 8:53 pm | | Reply

You guys are awesome. God bless….

LOVE,
    EMMA

5. Scott Velte
    Scott Velte
    September 1, 2011 at 11:46 am | | Reply

Great Story! Congratulations to both of you on your achievement.

I’m glad you enjoyed the wine.

6. DICK LUCAS
    DICK LUCAS
    September 1, 2011 at 10:26 am | | Reply

Elba is a great instructor and obviously has plenty of SW knowledge. Nice article. I was fortunate to have Elba provide me several hours of SW training to get me up to speed on a one to one basis. It was a great learning experience.

Good luck to Elba and her husband on their sucess.